Project Manager, Building Care Solutions, California Quality Collaborative
- Work with Director to plan and complete Building Care Solutions (BCS) training curriculum
- Draft learning session meeting agendas, materials and activity guides with input from Director and Lead Clinical Consultant.
- Finalize meeting materials, and work with Project Coordinator to prepare learning session materials
- Monitor curriculum to ensure learning session consistency across three collaboratives
- Work with learning session speakers to create interactive, dynamic presentations, ensuring presentations are submitted on time.
- Manage external vendor for care coordination training sessions (total of 3 2-day trainings)
- With Director, meet with selected vendor prior to care coordination training, mapping out timeline and deliverables
- Meet with vendor after each session to debrief and make changes as needed.
- Ensure contract is appropriately signed, and contains correct language (especially around intellectual property). Work with Finance on language and budget.
- Work with Director to create coaching model for BCS
- Draft coaching model for three types of coaching support: clinical, operational and ROI tool
- Track participant’s coaching support hours and contacts, providing updates to Director and other coaches on activities and results.
- Schedule and convene Design Team meetings (teleconferences) and assist in preparation of meeting agendas and materials.
- Maintain project plan to monitor timelines and deliverables, communicating to internal and external team members regularly about follow-up items and deadlines.
- Support funder relations, attending monthly meetings with funder and supporting quarterly reporting as needed.
- Meet weekly with Director, reviewing project progress and raising issues as needed.